The following are basic eligibility categories:
• Acquisition of Real Property.
• Business Development Loan Program.
• Public Facilities and Improvements.
• Public Services.
• Interim Assistance.
• Privately-Owned Utilities.
• Construction of Housing.
• Code Enforcement.
• Special Economic Development Activities.
• Special Activities by CBDOs.
• Home Ownership Assistance.
• Planning and Capacity Building.
• Program Administration Costs.
• Miscellaneous Other Activities.
All activities must also meet one of the following National Objectives:
• Benefit low and moderate income persons
• Prevent or eliminate slum or blight
• Meeting urgent needs
Court Customer Service line
8am-6pm Mon-Fri EST